Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012

WEMAKETHECAKE

THEYMAKETHEBAGS
First of all, I'd like to write THIS post in English because I want every Non-Austrian or Non-German to know about this incredibly awesome German Label created by Inga Stichling and Hanna Janzen.

The trigger for this post was an order I received from WMTC the other day. YESSSS... well, I shouldn't have bought something - normally it's not at all in my budget for this month - but I just had to. Especially for I'll get my new iPhone 5 within a few days and I JUST NEED a case to protect it. Finding a nice "attractive" cool special iPhone case is not as easy as you'd think! Either they are to glittery, too soppy, too trashy, too cheesy or too sleazy. 
BUT at www.wemakethecake.com I finally found MY perfect iPhone case. So I put that one iPhone case in the shopping cart - one object. I didn't knew beforehand I was not gonna be "satisfied" with just "one object" in the shopping cart, so I continued "window shopping" on WMTC...
the online-shop on http://www.wemakethecake.com/shop/index.php?cPath=1
... THEN I saw all the bags, these crazy, unique, sweet bags that instantly make you laugh when you see them. They do T-Shirts, and other clothes as well:
fashion on http://www.wemakethecake.com/shop/index.php?cPath=2
In the End there were THREE objects in my shopping cart (but one of those object was/is a present so it doesn't really count, does it?)
As I was holding this package in my hands, I just couldn't wait opening it!!
AND THIS I DID
heaps of stickers and postcards...
some of their bag-prints are English, some German. "Deine Rede, kurzer Sinn." - THAT'S such a funny "modified" proverb which means "Your speech, no/less/few sense". Originally this German proverb is "Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn" or "Long speech, few/less sense". Things like that they do with all kinds of different sayings, slogans and proverbs.
WHAT I ODERED? One iPhone case to keep my new iPhone (that will be mine in less than a week) save and "warm", one bag for Kinga and one for myself... There you go!
Garfield says "I hate Mondays!", and I say "Mondays don't like me!" (besides THIS bag is made out of FAIR TRADE COTTON)

AND NOW, I've some pictures of my cousin, me and ... wearing WMTC bags. We got ourselves some earlier this year and wear them at ALMOST every occasion...
Do you know the brand "George Gina&Lucy"? WEMAKETHECAKE has THE answer to this hype: "George Gina&Deine Mudder" (deine Mudder = your mother)
My dear sis took this pic when she was in Vienna visiting me :) "MY OTHER BAG IS CHANEL"... well, maybe one time...
My brother-in-law was so kind to take my bag, while I was taking pictures... Normally he prefers Longboards to Chanel Bags ;) I just like this shot!

And Last But Not Least:
Hanna Janzen and Inga Stichling the two awesome CREATORS of WEMAKETHECAKE. Learn more about them and their work on http://www.wemakethecake.com/blog/about

Have a look and visit their website and blog. I'm sure you'd like it :)

LOVE
gloria 
from kinglorious


pictures&layout&design: by kinglorious

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen