Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Great exhibition in Vienna

Last weekend the "Lange Nacht der Museen" took place in whole Austria. By purchasing a single ticket that cost you 13 Euros you had access to ALL participating museums countrywide.

Living in Vienna for almost half a year, it was almost my duty going there. So I went with my two aunties and a friend.

It was a "kinglorious" experience!!

Here's what I liked most

















The exhibition is by the artist 
Susanne Bisovsky 
and is called

**MITGIFT**

I don't want to write a long story about it!
Just look at the pictures, enjoy and go there yourself!

It's on until january 6, 2013



































 
yours 
gloria from kinglorious

1 Kommentar:

  1. wooow sehr interessant:) unser erster eintrag..fühlt sich schon mal gut an:D

    AntwortenLöschen