Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

"live's a beer" - BRACELET

MY NEW HEINEKEN DIY
Did you ever wonder what to do with these colorful, bright crown caps/crown seals??
Well, I used to collect them because I wanted to make a "curtain" with them.... But soon I put aside this plan and I ended up making jewelry, like earrings, necklaces and bracelets. 
SEE NOW: MY Heineken-Bracelet ;)
First of all - you've to collect all kinds of different crown seals...
Choose your favorite and...
... make it a bracelet!
AND THEN...
... wear it!
AND surely...
... no one else will have the same one :)
my cousine wearing kinglorious' Heineken bracelet ;)

WELL, I hope you liked our first DIY in 2013 and will keep following our posts and news this year because heaps of great stuff will be following SOON ;)

Have all a great start for this year and may it be awesome and ...

love n' kisses
kinglorious
gloria



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen