Freitag, 30. November 2012

Architecture in...

... HELSINKI

THAT was my inspiration for today's lunchbreak :)
I just L.O.V.E. this band!! Their music is perfect to be in a good mood! Well, that is: PERFECT for lunchbreaks, where you leave your office, escape the routine, relax, take some time for yourself and ...

... here's what I was listening to:
ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI - Escapee


Have a look! Turn on the volume, or plug in your ear-phones AND enjoy!!

And as I was wandering through the streets of Vienna during my lunchbreak...
... here's what I saw:
ARCHITECTURE IN VIENNA
... taken at Vienna, 3rd district, Marxergasse

I wish ALL a very nice, relaxing, good-mood-weekend!!

love
gloria 
from kinglorious




photography by: Gloria Valerie
camera: nikon J1 http://www.nikon.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen